Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

They will be gorgeous with their markings! I just cannot have four roosters. I will keep them until I am 100%. That way I will still get to watch their colors develop! I am a bit blue because all four of them are absolutely sweet. They are the friendliest chicken breed at have ever encountered. Thanks for the update! I might have to get more babies to get a more balanced flock!

SDWs are looking good. It will be interesting to see how the little Sebright cross turns out.

Thanks! I figured I would keep the cross, but a customer wanted 2 of my SDW's, and my last golden sebright, and wanted the cross also. He said he would send pics to me as it develops, so I hope he will!

Only babies left are 2 SDW's... well, the incubator is still on with sebrights and lav orps in it.... until I add something else!
big_smile.png

Thanks!  I figured I would keep the cross, but a customer wanted 2 of my SDW's, and my last golden sebright, and wanted the cross also.  He said he would send pics to me as it develops, so I hope he will! 

Only babies left are 2 SDW's...  well, the incubator is still on with sebrights and lav orps in it....  until I add something else!  :D

Hey WV, Jace's hatch is finished!! She hatched 5/6 fertile eggs. :yesss:

Thanks!  I figured I would keep the cross, but a customer wanted 2 of my SDW's, and my last golden sebright, and wanted the cross also.  He said he would send pics to me as it develops, so I hope he will! 

Only babies left are 2 SDW's...  well, the incubator is still on with sebrights and lav orps in it....  until I add something else!  :D

I have about 50 eggs in my incubators and hatcher right now. Lots of OEGB and 11 Swedish Flower Hens (I'm very excited about these). If everything hatches at close to the current rate, I'll be through hatching for myself soon.

They will be gorgeous with their markings! I just cannot have four roosters. I will keep them until I am 100%. That way I will still get to watch their colors develop! I am a bit blue because all four of them are absolutely sweet. They are the friendliest chicken breed at have ever encountered. Thanks for the update! I might have to get more babies to get a more balanced flock!

I always keep at least 2 roosters of any given variety or breed. Always have a backup.

Back
Top Bottom