Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by gameboygal12, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Pyxis

Pyxis Hatchi Wan Kenobi Premium Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    Is anybody looking to sell some blue, black, splash birds or hatching eggs? I'm trying to get a flock going and I'm having a tough time finding birds locally.

2. chickenlady03

chickenlady03 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 6, 2013
    i have a silver duckwing and she is beautiful but i dont know to name her does anyone know a name for silver duckwing? [​IMG]

3. loveourbirds

loveourbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2013
    waverly ohio
    i dont know for sure how each group is laying, but i have self blue/lavender, blue, and splash. i can save some eggs if you want. i do have black to, but its just a pair and i know she's not laying.

4. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Hi peeps, there is a OEGB roo that has set up shop at the horse stables where my horse lives....I am curious if he is worth catching ang showing in cage..I think hes pretty...SO I guess I need you'all to critque him please.... This was the best shot I could get chasing him round the stable yard..:p

[​IMG]

5. chickenlady099

chickenlady099 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2013
    antelope, california
    He
    he looks very good if it were me I'd catch him tame him and show him and if he doesn't do good sell him or release him again.

6. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA

Thank you for the vote of confidence... I did show this pic to an ABA judge and he said he would be DQ'ed because is comb is dubbed to short and his legs are the wrong color....and that he looks more American Game banty. I think I will still try to "nab" him and tame the beastie..;) The next show for me is in Hollister in Jan, so maybe I take him there... :)

OOOH, post a pic of her please, it would help get a feel for her.. :love

7. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I agree

8. TW1Kell

TW1Kell Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Maybe, I'm silly, but my SDw pair were named Sylvester (Sly) and Sylvia. Made sense to me for Silver Duckwings. They have gone to another breeder when I cut back on the number of breeds, this year. Chicken math is killing me!

9. chickenlady099

Jan 2, 2013
    antelope, california
    [​IMG][/IMG] my new additions

10. chickenlady099

Jan 2, 2013
    antelope, california
    [​IMG] my new spangled pair 4 weeks old

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by