Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by gameboygal12, Mar 18, 2010.

1. tokens

tokens New Egg

Apr 30, 2014
    This is Coffee my 8 week old bantam is she/he an OEGB? If so which kind and male or female. I absolutely love this bird. Truely a pretty bird! [​IMG] [ Yes she looks like she is a golden duckwing, but yes she does look like an OEGB but this is 2 years later so im sure u already know by now

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  2. MamaHutch06

MamaHutch06 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Sadly Coffee has passed. She was attacked by a Hawk last year. :(

3. tokens

tokens New Egg

Apr 30, 2014
    Im
    i'm so sorry, its hard losing pets though pets dont seem like regular animals they seem more like friends, companions or side-kicks rather than an animal you care for, no matter what shape size or form. I just got my chickens in january, and i can tell they have grown to love their new home, their comes were all tiny like coffee's in that pic but now they are like an inch tall and wen i got them they were really shy and scared but now they follow me around the back yard! I love them to death

4. tokens

tokens New Egg

Apr 30, 2014
    [​IMG] this is milkdud

5. tokens

tokens New Egg

Apr 30, 2014
    [​IMG] and this is gummybear

6. tokens

tokens New Egg

Apr 30, 2014
    Gummybear is a silver duckwing and milckdud is a crele they are both OEGB

7. katzbantams

katzbantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    This is Broady, my old English bantam. [​IMG] He is such a friendly rooster, when you call his name, he answers [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Ray C

Ray C Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2013
    Ireland
    One of my OEG bantam hens. She came 2nd in the Hardfeather Bantam class in a show here in Ireland yesterday. Sorry about photo quality.

9. Ray C

Ray C Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2013
    Ireland
    [​IMG]

10. chickenlady099

chickenlady099 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2013
    antelope, california
    Ok so I have a spangled,blue, silver duckwing and self blue Roos and I was wondering if a blue red hen and red Pyle hen could go with one of the Roos and get show quality offspring thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by