Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

I leave the plugs in for the first 3 days. then take them out. Until I candle them I run 35-45% and adjust accordingly based on the air cells. Incubating a little drier really improved my hatch rates last year. I usually run 2-3 incubators and a hatcher, and I experiment as I go along. I wish I could tell you there's an exact formula to incubating OEGB eggs, other than letting your broodies have them, but you have to find what works for you. They're a lot better than we are, but even they seem to have problems with some lines. Also, if they're broody, they're not laying. I tend to let my girls brood towards the end of the season, as I'm winding down.

Thanks!

Let my brown reds out. Pretty but not show quality. The girls are very sweet. The rooster frequently lets me know they don't belong to me.

Hi guys these are my young bantams and I was just wondering wether anyone knows what colours they are they are all purebred old English bantams

2nd pic, lower right corner is a pretty silver duckwing. Someone else will have to help with the other colors. I'm just learning them myself!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom