Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Can anyone tell me if the is an oegb

Since it's slow...

They're 2 months old, and I still have all 9 I hatched. They've been a curious bunch, quite funny and surprisingly intelligent. I have a very friendly young girl, and some tolerate me, but most are flighty. I'll keep a trio or quad to breed, and a backup tom, but several will be leaving here soon.

New pics of my trio. A month old. Had to cull one that had a problem pooping and an eye issue, sadly, but it was not thriving. :( but I'm sure I have 2 females and a male here, and 6 more self-blue eggs under my broody SDW, on day 14 looking great

Also want to ask, I got a blue brassy pullet. Don't have a cockerel to go with her. What would I get if I bred her with SDW cockerel or self-blue cockerel??

New pics of my trio. A month old. Had to cull one that had a problem pooping and an eye issue, sadly, but it was not thriving. :( but I'm sure I have 2 females and a male here, and 6 more self-blue eggs under my broody SDW, on day 14 looking great

Also want to ask, I got a blue brassy pullet. Don't have a cockerel to go with her. What would I get if I bred her with SDW cockerel or self-blue cockerel??

I bet either way you'd wind up with brassy-looking chicks. If you lived closer, I'd give you a roo. There's no shortage of blue brassy boys here.

So i have a self blue roo and hen, some color of duckwing hen, spangled rooster, red pyle hen, and a black hen in a pen all together. I have no idea what colors to expect from chicks maybe one of you all may have an idea

]My broody SDW hatched 3 self-blues for me over the weekend. :ya
And all my previous broodies are laying again. Now if I can just get rid of the excess males.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom