Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Thanks. They are really pretty in person. I bought them because my 70 year old mother wanted a pair. Couldn't find a pair, but found a quad and the guy gave me an extra rooster he had on the place that I liked.

If you are looking for birds, I think he ships, and has some really nice OEGB. Best of all, he lives in the same city I do, and I never knew it. He had a blue brassy rooster that I was very envious of, and I thought mine were nice.
Does he have any gold or silver laced ones? You know, the same color as the Sebrights.

Beautiful blue brassy rooster.

My adults are all molting and are not very pretty right now. The youngsters are coming along, although most will be sold, especially the roosters.

Here's a pic of one of the sport roos I hatched along with a lemon blue sport.

Like I said, I thought my blue brassys were nice, but the guy I bought the Creles from has one that is absolutely stunning.

Beautiful blue brassy rooster.

Gorgeous! That blue brassy is downright lovely!

This is my sweet Cleopatra

Here's my SDW raising the 3 self-blues that she hatched

and the 3 that I hatched in the incubator are 6 weeks old now
(he is not really that much bigger than the girls, I think its just the angle, he looks huge compared to them)

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, and I have two OEGB hens, both Crele, that are from Chickens For Backyards.com, so they are probably actually from cackle hatchery, their names are Sweetpea In Training (who looks more like a Leghorn bantam) and Ladybug (who I think is really nice quality for a hatchery bird).

Back
Top Bottom