Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Here you go this is the mother and father

Here you go this is the mother and father

He looks more chocolate to me. (will look again from on the pc though) Lavender can only be expressed if they receive the gene from both parents. If they only receive one copy, they just look black.

Chocolate, on the other hand, can be mixed, and diluted to mauve, splash, etc.

This is a self-blue/lavender.

He looks more chocolate to me. (will look again from on the pc though) Lavender can only be expressed if they receive the gene from both parents. If they only receive one copy, they just look black.

Chocolate, on the other hand, can be mixed, and diluted to mauve, splash, etc.

This is a self-blue/lavender.

Seeing both parents and the chicks, I wondered if he might be something besides self blue.

All of my little bantam chicks are dead, including my 7 OEGBs... I'm thinking it was my neighbor's awful dog based on the blood and white hairs and the wreck of chicken wire.

Thank you all for helping me love them more while they were with me. You made them so extra special in my eyes.

All of my little bantam chicks are dead, including my 7 OEGBs... I'm thinking it was my neighbor's awful dog based on the blood and white hairs and the wreck of chicken wire.

Thank you all for helping me love them more while they were with me. You made them so extra special in my eyes.

Im so sorry! I lost 23 babies last week to a bad bag of food. It sucks. I just keep telling myself they had a good life up untill than.

I'm so sorry! I would be devastated! I worry about his all the time, even though we don't have neighbors and I've only seen two loose or stray dogs in the past four years. All it takes is that one time... :(

Back
Top Bottom