Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Ok, so I thought I had the dumbest OEGB chick to ever hatch, but maybe the chick just has a dumb owner. :cool:

My latest broody momma hatched one chick, 2 weeks ago. Every night, it would stand outside and chirp its head off till I helped it up the ramp to momma. She tried yelling for it, pecking for it, she would even go back outside (multiple times) and try to show it... all to no avail.

So a few days ago, I realized that the ramp was a bit in need of repairs, so I actually made a new, wider ramp. That same night, the little booger went in on her own! So I guess she was smart enough to make me fix it! :D

075AE6D8-B657-4846-AD9C-E52D6AD5E8DB.jpeg
19 weeks old, think she might give me an egg for Christmas? :lau
I would be so happy to get a single egg this year after all the trouble we’ve had getting started with chickens. So all I want from Santa this year is a tiny bantam egg... I’ve also got 3 pullets that are 5 weeks older, maybe one of them might give up the goods.

On other good news, Maggie here loves to scream for treats and lets me pick her up. She’s come a long way!

View attachment 1192688
19 weeks old, think she might give me an egg for Christmas? :lau
I would be so happy to get a single egg this year after all the trouble we’ve had getting started with chickens. So all I want from Santa this year is a tiny bantam egg... I’ve also got 3 pullets that are 5 weeks older, maybe one of them might give up the goods.

On other good news, Maggie here loves to scream for treats and lets me pick her up. She’s come a long way!

She sure looks ready! I hope she grants your wish, or any of them! :fl

She sure looks ready! I hope she grants your wish, or any of them! :fl
She’s leagues ahead of the other two, with one being very pale pink and then one with almost no comb altogether. Plus the boys have been making all sorts of cute moves in her direction. I’ll just keep chanting egg, egg, egg until someone gets the right idea. :D

She’s leagues ahead of the other two, with one being very pale pink and then one with almost no comb altogether. Plus the boys have been making all sorts of cute moves in her direction. I’ll just keep chanting egg, egg, egg until someone gets the right idea. :D
I chant soup, soup, soup. It works brilliantly. :lau

Back
Top Bottom