Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

I have about 10 different colours. They look quite nice on the birds.

Saw these too but they're pricey:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5J2B9...t=&hvlocphy=9002348&hvtargid=pla-304071838547

I love the idea of those, but they look so big for little OEGBs!
I've thought about small beads, like buying a cheap mixed bracelet at the dollar store, and breaking it up.
Something like this. I think the craft stores sell these kits too
aid464043-v4-728px-Make-a-Pony-Bead-Bracelet-Step-7.jpg

Oh, and after a few months of not a single egg from my OEGB group, I've gotten 3 in the past few days. Colder than a &#(7%# and now they lay eggs. :rolleyes:

I love the idea of those, but they look so big for little OEGBs!
I've thought about small beads, like buying a cheap mixed bracelet at the dollar store, and breaking it up.
Something like this. I think the craft stores sell these kits too
aid464043-v4-728px-Make-a-Pony-Bead-Bracelet-Step-7.jpg

Oh, and after a few months of not a single egg from my OEGB group, I've gotten 3 in the past few days. Colder than a &#(7%# and now they lay eggs. :rolleyes:
Oh, same here! After months of only my Leghorns laying I now get a Chantecler and an OE egg, two days in a row. OEGBs are still little slackers, though. They only lay when it's close to 70 or above.

Caught Sophie, my most underdeveloped OE in cahoots with my rogue Jap pullet in an egg stashing broody fiasco today. But now 3 of the 8 5.5 month olds are laying, and my 6+ month olds may actually not be contributing like I thought! Sneaky sneaky teens. Good to know they lay identical looking eggs!
184D4532-F7B8-4AA0-981B-8A041AC93E5D.jpeg 86C0BEF7-B9F1-43B3-A854-647BE818ED72.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom