Show off your peas!!

Melissa, your Greens are gorgeous! If it didn't get so darn cold up here I'd have a few.
tongue.png

Here is our 4 y/o pair of Blues, their names are Floyd and Blondie. We raised peafowl for several years a while back, we're just getting back into them, so this is our first pair again.

22137_021.jpg

And here is Floyd showing off.
22137_047.jpg

Quote:
I know what you mean by this, but I do not start my eggs out at high prices. I started selling on ebay and start my eggs at about $5. I know most start at $20. Now my week old chicks I sell for $20.

I wanted to show off a very nice picture I got of Floyd this morning using my brothers camera.
espf.jpg

I'm going to have to make it my profile pic.

WindyApril2009.jpg

Your greens are gorgeous - on my wish list! Here's our white boy on a windy day a couple of months ago. Reminds me of the bustle on a wedding dress. He's also very tame and will eat from my hand, like all the others (well, except the new Charcoal girls). I spend time with the peas every day and after all these years, I'm still mesmerized.

To me that pied spaulding looks like the best of both the peas I love, IB and white! And featherhead your boy is absolutely stunning!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom