Show off your Peas!

Here is my Bug Blue filling (rather closely) my new Hava Green. Named "Emerald"

They haven't fought, just of the peas won't get far from him. My little sweetheart Peep a BS hen pecks him on the head!

The kids are just growing up so fast!

L to R, IBBS cock, Oaten cock, IBBS cock, Cameo hen.

Same as above.

Cameo split BS hen mugging the camera.

Top center Purple hen, one o'clock Cameo hen, five o'clock Cameo hen split BS, six o'clock Cameo hen.

Top center adult Cameo Pied WE, top right is Cameo cock, three o'clock is Oaten (CBS) cock.

Top to bottom, three IBBS hens, Cameo split BS hen, IBBS cock. Top of pic is adult Cameo Pied WE.

Most of these I am going to keep, a few are looking for new homes.

I just got through checking on my green and the rest of the peafowl. It is about 40• in the coop. All of my peafowl are fine! Their legs and toes are not frostbite. They seem to be getting along with the guineas!

I just got through checking on my green and the rest of the peafowl. It is about 40• in the coop. All of my peafowl are fine! Their legs and toes are not frostbite. They seem to be getting along with the guineas!

Our big snow event is over, we got a whopping one inch of snow. We aren't going back in the deep freezer, but the ice box will be cold enough with nighttime temps in the teens and day time in the lower thirties. I pulled the shutters off the coop and opened the doors so they can all go out and play.

Our big snow event is over, we got a whopping one inch of snow.  We aren't going back in the deep freezer, but the ice box will be cold enough with nighttime temps in the teens and day time in the lower thirties.  I pulled the shutters off the coop and opened the doors so they can all go out and play.

We got an inch of ice and about 3" oboe and sleet on top on it. It seems our temps are about the same as yours. I would open my coop up but I can't because of the green. The guineas don't like to walk on the snow and ice!

The kids are just growing up so fast!

L to R, IBBS cock, Oaten cock, IBBS cock, Cameo hen.

Same as above.

Cameo split BS hen mugging the camera.

Top center Purple hen, one o'clock Cameo hen, five o'clock Cameo hen split BS, six o'clock Cameo hen.

Top center adult Cameo Pied WE, top right is Cameo cock, three o'clock is Oaten (CBS) cock.

Top to bottom, three IBBS hens, Cameo split BS hen, IBBS cock. Top of pic is adult Cameo Pied WE.

Most of these I am going to keep, a few are looking for new homes.

Pretty peas KSKingBee!
love.gif

Welcome to sunny Oklahoma!

Welcome to sunny Oklahoma! Where the most commonly heard phrase right now is, "Where's the sun?"
wink.png

BTW, nice snow!

Back
Top Bottom