Show off your Peas!

Excellent idea with the HB egg! They never seem to eat enough crumbles that first week. It's prob helpful too as they associate your hand with good things. Let alone a med delivery device. Smart! I purchased some wing bands & the applier pliers. Just have to muster the courage to use them.

Excellent idea with the HB egg! They never seem to eat enough crumbles that first week. It's prob helpful too as they associate your hand with good things. Let alone a med delivery device. Smart! I purchased some wing bands & the applier pliers. Just have to muster the courage to use them.

It is a bit tricky to get used to and not all the applicators work right out of the box. Some modifying of the bands by bending before inserting them into the applicator makes them work easier.

If you run into trouble start another thread and I will guide you.

Here's an old cameo male that at the time has no ladies but that doesn't stop him.
IMG_3157.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG

Young opal showing off for the first time (or at least the first time I noticed):
IMG_3031.JPG
And here's a few of one of my black shoulders:
IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_3236.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    777.6 KB · Views: 7
So hot outside today! We have the fans going but it didn't seem to be enough to ward off the 105* and the heat index of 120*, so what to do? A quick misting system of course!
IMG_1794.JPG

Pretty simple really, all it took was a three tube hose sprinkler, a drill and a hand full of zip ties.
IMG_1802.JPG

We put up 150 feet of hose in just a few minutes, and the birds went from glumpy to happy.
IMG_1812.JPG

They were like kids in a kiddie pool, the water was beading up on them and they were drinking the fresh cool water off each others backs.
IMG_1809.JPG

Back
Top Bottom