Show off your Peas!

How much land do you have for them? do you have close neighbors?
Mine have been free ranged sense they turned 4 months of age, it has been close to 3 years now and they stay close to home, unless they are staking something, like the armadillo this morning, they followed that critter to way back in the woods, had to go herd them back to the safe zone.
Have you posted Photos of your pretties yet? Zaz loves Photos
big_smile.png

Here is a picture of Petey from a couple of weeks ago. It was a sunny day and he loves the sunshine. I have lots of neighbors. Closest being 300 feet from their pen. I would love to let them run around but I really worry they won't come back. They were yearlings when I got them.

Found out my pied india blue is actually a white eyed pied india blue. Just let him out to roam free yesterday with our india blue boy. He was so excited to have a roaming buddy again. I need to get a picture of him strutting! He's still a bit shy so it maybe a bit hard but I'm sure he'll warm up to us like our blue boy :).

Great pictures btw everyone!

I have only had him for about 3-4 months now. The breeder I got him from said he is 3 years old so he will have a beautiful train this year! His leg is fine just a weird picture :).

For the one wanting better photos of the pea pens I am tearing down and bringing here to the farm to rebuild, I took them but haven't gotten them re-sized for a new thread. I am getting there!

Love all the photos everyone! There can never be too many photos of your peas!

I just noticed today that my coming 3 year old IB B/S male has white eyes in his train.Lots of them.I hope they all stay and do not disappear as he gets older this summer but what a pleasant suprise today while doing chores.Last year his tail was maybe only 1 1/2' long was all and no white was seen then.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom