Show off your Peas!

I am not trying to say there are no pure greens in the US or that yours is not pure, I am just saying that not all of them are and that causes a lot of confusion for people. ;)
I love that third photo Zaz!

I am not trying to say there are no pure greens in the US or that yours is not pure, I am just saying that not all of them are and that causes a lot of confusion for people.
wink.png

I love that third photo Zaz!

I was not referring to you or to any individual on here. That was just a general statement as I know some feel that way, and if I were called upon to start defending the genetics of my greens, I'm afraid I simply am not knowledgable enough to do so with any competency. So I felt a neutral position was best for me. I wish to step on nobody'
hide.gif
s toes here!

Beautiful Peas Dylansmom

Thank you! Your's are gorgeous as well and your pictures are too! I wish I could give mine as much freedom as your's have, unfortunately the last time a bird failed to come into the barn at bedtime, all I found the next day was a trail of feathers leading into the woods.
hit.gif

Mine simply are not safe free ranging full time, so we take turns and let them out in small groups during the day only and then lure them in w/ treats in the evenings.

I was not referring to you or to any individual on here. That was just a general statement as I know some feel that way, and if I were called upon to start defending the genetics of my greens, I'm afraid I simply am not knowledgable enough to do so with any competency. So I felt a neutral position was best for me. I wish to step on nobody'
hide.gif
s toes here!
Okay sorry I wasn't sure what you meant.
hugs.gif
I probably should have just kept my mouth shut.
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom