Show off your Peas!

Do they chase cars? 10 years ago we had dogs that would bite at the wheels of our neighbors Simi when he drove down the driveway, needles to say they all ended in a horrible death. My girls have wanted another dog for so long, but we would need a good with kids, birds and not run off kind of dog.

1f62d.png
that's really sad. Are you looking into a large dog or a small one.

Do they chase cars? 10 years ago we had dogs that would bite at the wheels of our neighbors Simi when he drove down the driveway, needles to say they all ended in a horrible death. My girls have wanted another dog for so long, but we would need a good with kids, birds and not run off kind of dog.

No, they will follow us when we go anywhere on the Gator, if we leave in the truck they just wag their tails and watch us leave. My sister and BIL had a Dalmation that was nutty about turning wheels. He would bite at any kind of wheel that turned, he eventually got run over , but not from biting at the wheel.

Realy, getting a pair of pups and getting them to live with the livestock with as little human intervention as possible is a win, win situation. Zaz can give you really good pointers about training them to patrol your area. She is really good with dogs, I bet she could train a terrier to guard rats.

Yes, my run has a top, it's netted. It's just hard to see in the pics. Is tied up high in the tree in multiple spots to hold it up.

I'm not sure what size dog. I hadn't really though to hard about it before now. I wonder if any shelters would have a lgd. It seems like all the shelters around here are over flowing. Maybe something to do next week. A shelter tour.

Yes, my run has a top, it's netted. It's just hard to see in the pics. Is tied up high in the tree in multiple spots to hold it up.

I'm not sure what size dog. I hadn't really though to hard about it before now. I wonder if any shelters would have a lgd. It seems like all the shelters around here are over flowing. Maybe something to do next week. A shelter tour.
I have 4 pure bred Border Collies. They are very good protection dogs.

I have to ask...lol...why is it Pink!?!
So i do not accidentally sell him like i did my favorite peacock patch, Patch lost his leg band the very day i had sold a trio, i had let a bunch in the pen to have them ready for the buy and i picked him up and put him in the transport cage because i did not know it was him as the band was gone, he had his band the night before but somehow had lost , i was heart broken and vowed to find a way to mark my next pest/pet to where i would not accidentally sell it, Marcuse was first born here this year and being the only wee pea i had hatch at the time he became super needy and turned himself into my pest/pet, so he is now a pea of many colors, next year he will be purple for cancer awareness, he will be going gathering of folks like myself that have beat cancer butt to show his support
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom