Show off your Pigeons and Doves

View attachment 1327283 View attachment 1327284 View attachment 1327285
This is my mixed pair (my first photos I posted are some their offspring) the male is the white and the female is the brown. I’m thinking the female is some generation of king pigeon as she is a large bird and has small wings compared to my other pigeons. I’m not too sure about the male though, he looks to me like a cross. By the way everyone has some very nice photos of their birds :wee
:love

Very nice! Why can't AP lend you 2 hens for your bachelors? :D

Funny you ask, I was about to discuss that with him. In addition to having one unpaired adult cock bird, nearly all of my YBs this year are cock birds, which does not help the situation. Plus, while I do have some strain diversity in my loft, I still have several siblings and relatives, so introducing more of his Bekaerts might be nice.

Funny you ask, I was about to discuss that with him. In addition to having one unpaired adult cock bird, nearly all of my YBs this year are cock birds, which does not help the situation. Plus, while I do have some strain diversity in my loft, I still have several siblings and relatives, so introducing more of his Bekaerts might be nice.
In his most recent video he mentions he is sad not to be breeding his own birds bc he filled his nest-boxes with Uncle Dave's birds. So he probably has some.:D

Here is my red check Doba
P1000964.JPG

and Maidu with a more unusual pattern....Pied grizzle with penciling on the wing shield???
P1010092.JPG

My fantail mutts. First pic is mom and dad. American fantail hen and homer cross cock. And their (IMO) really pretty offspring. I've got some garden fantail babies I plan on crossing them with. They have awesome colors, which I wanna hang on to, but that tail's gotta stand up and fan out more

Attachments

• 2018f.PNG
    2018f.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • cocoandbrown.JPG
    cocoandbrown.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 2018h.jpg
    2018h.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 2018g.jpg
    2018g.jpg