Show off your world record of hatching eggs here!!!!!! :D

For my first hatch I put in 8 eggs and had 8 hatch!!!! I was super excited for that. I'm on my second hatch now, and though they aren't eggs from my farm they are still doing verrrry well. They are due in 10 days or so.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I bet you are having a ton of fun with your new babies and the best of luck on your second!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
You don't sound like a beginner to me if you hatched all of the babies but five!!!! Great job!
jumpy.gif

haha, thanks. I've had broody hens, hatched eggs on my lap, but, never with an incubator, I'm impressed how well it worked, and I didn't candle, I didn't scrub the eggs, haha. BAM, there she is. haha. They are cute, going to be hard to sell them off, but, have to, might keep a few favorites, of course, jeepers. ahhhh

I can't believe you had some hatch on your lap!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
ep.gif

Quote:
haha, thanks. I've had broody hens, hatched eggs on my lap, but, never with an incubator, I'm impressed how well it worked, and I didn't candle, I didn't scrub the eggs, haha. BAM, there she is. haha. They are cute, going to be hard to sell them off, but, have to, might keep a few favorites, of course, jeepers. ahhhh

ep.gif

2 on my lap, 2 on my daughters, they had only pipped when we brought them in. At the time didn't know anything about shrinkwrapping nothing. Needless to say, I kept them and the eggs I just hatched in the bator are from some of those 'lap' babies. full circle.

Quote:
ep.gif

2 on my lap, 2 on my daughters, they had only pipped when we brought them in. At the time didn't know anything about shrinkwrapping nothing. Needless to say, I kept them and the eggs I just hatched in the bator are from some of those 'lap' babies. full circle.

Unbelievable! Tell me where you got your chickens lol!
gig.gif

EDIT: The ones that laid the eggs that hatched in your lap

Last edited:
Quote:
I bet you are having a ton of fun with your new babies and the best of luck on your second!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Oh I am! Just checked my calendar and the brahma babies are due in 7 days. Oh how time flies! I also have some broody eggs due in the next couple days. OMG I think I'm addicted.
lol.png

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif

Oh I am! Just checked my calendar and the brahma babies are due in 7 days. Oh how time flies! I also have some broody eggs due in the next couple days. OMG I think I'm addicted.
lol.png

Don't worry, we understand! We are ALL addicted!!!!

Back
Top Bottom