Show or tell me of your biggest fear. (Beware of my pic)

Ewwww- is that a bird eating spider?

Maybe not my BIGGEST fear, but silliest- Dwarves. Not midgets, dwarves. I don't know what it is- maybe I'm afraid I'll stare and offend them? The mis-proportioned appendages freak me out.
tongue.png

Quote:
I deliberately turned the jeep around to run one over the other day- "POP! POP!" it went.
sickbyc.gif
Also killed one trying to get into the broody & baby pen. I like the black ones, btu one got in the cochin house and stole all my eggs before we caught it.

Biggest irrational fear : Falling. Not heights - I can be up on a 10 story building roof and look at the ground and I'm fine, but have my DD jump on the back of my computer chair that swivels and leans, and I about have a heartattack from the brief feeling of weightless falling thats there. I mean my heartrate jacks up from resting to about to make my heart explode - and I hyperventilate almost. its stupid, but I know if i ever had to jump out of a plane or crash, I'd just rather stay in the plane and go with it than know I'd never even get to pull the chord out of the parachute before I kicked the bucket.

zombies.jpg

Do you know how much gumption it took to even look up the image?!

Edit: I think it's pretty funny that the person who made the frame for the picture spelled the word "Worry" wrong...

Last edited:
Quote:
Girl? After everything you went through in the last year and you lettin' a little ol' zombie freak you out ?!?!?!?!?

lau.gif

gig.gif

I dressed up as a chicken for Halloween last year. SOMEONE told a person my unbelievable fear of zombies. A customer or a friend of another employee dressed up as a zombie and did the "shuffle". All I could see, because I was helping a customer, was this thing shuffling towards me with it's arms outstretched. It got within 2 feet of me before I turned, looked at it, SCREAMED and ran to the fitting rooms.

I blame my dad for locking me outside, in the dark after he MADE me watch "Night of the Living Dead" black/white version on BETTA tape.

Quote:
OMG! That's the funniest line underneath! I have to send that to my husband at work!
lol.png

For me, it's giant black rats that will attack and eat you, while you are still alive...

One of the few times I've had a gut reaction was while watching a show about Conjoined Twins. The show displayed the usual joined at the waist kind but when they discussed the two-headed kind I got kinda nervous. One body with two heads kinda spaz me out. I've seen the usual parasitic type, but when the 60 inch plasma screen showed a cute red headed kid with two perfectly shaped heads, I had to go behind the couch. Perfect in every way except for the extra head sprouting from the shoulder, these conjoined girls could talk independently of each other but had to collaborate on their moves to get where they wanted to go. I eventually managed to sit on the couch and watch these bright young ladies talk about their lives.

Another time I saw a show about a man who lost his face to a sinus infection. The doctors had to remove his eyes, nose and surrounding tissues to keep the infection from spreading to his brain. When his smooth concave 'face' appeared on the screen I shrieked and burst into tears. All this poor fellow had was his mouth. This face-less face was one of the most horrible things I've seen. Blood and guts I can tolerate but for some reason this human with no face brought me to my knees.

I'm ashamed of my reaction but the fear is there.

Back
Top Bottom