Show Quality Bantam Barred Rocks (SW Washington State)

L&Schickens

Songster
11 Years
Jun 9, 2008
Washington State
I have 4 Bantam Barred rocks that are show quality. One of the hens rooster got best variety and the roo got reserve variety at a show we took them to in December. They would make a great 4-H or FFA prodject. They are very friendly birds and laying right now.
wink.png

$110 for all of them includes shipping
wink.png

I can ship them.
big_smile.png

l_09f5776d2dd846c39ceaed7171e88f94.jpg

l_6e847762fa0c445db60ec68d41746502.jpg

bbrs11_08_021.jpg

bbarredrocks_004.jpg

bbarredrocks_001.jpg

Last edited:
When I move closer to my grandson, Shelley, you won't have to post anymore, I'll just call you daily and ask: "What awesome birds are you giving up -oops, am I, getting today???"
wink.png
And I can't wait, either!

Or, you could tell your Dh to prepare the extra room cause my bossy four weimaraners, wolfx and bossy self are moving down and need a place to stay for a bit, til we find a place of our own...
lol.png
that'll take us and starter flocks from you...
wink.png
LOL!

I really hate to sell them. I am also selling my Norwegian Jaerhons, although I have not posted them yet. I have 30 Marans hatching today and tomorrow and some Welsummers in another week. So I need to decide if I want to continue living with my husband or not.
wink.png

He just helped me finish a place for Loren's new Call ducks he is getting tomorrow. He is getting them from a lady who saw him show his rooster in showmanship and win back in December, and just decide to give him some of her show ducks. My husband is not amused.
roll.png

It can't be helped!! Loren and I are bird crazy!!
wee.gif
And my poor boy is only 5.
celebrate.gif
D.gif

They might be sold, but am awaiting payment. I will be shipping them so if the person who is wanting to buy them falls through, I CAN ship.
big_smile.png

L&Schickens :

They might be sold, but am awaiting payment. I will be shipping them so if the person who is wanting to buy them falls through, I CAN ship.
big_smile.png

celebrate.gif

I am going to give the guy who wanted them a few more days to reply. He offered me $60 for the chickens plus shipping and price of the box for them. So I find some old boxes to try and save him some money and got some filters for them. I found out how much shipping would be and let him know the total. I have not heard back since.
roll.png
I dont know what the deal it.
So, you may be the lucky one after all.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom