Show us your tattoo & what it means..

My first one, I got on my foot, right after I had Cassidy, and its a simple Jesus fish, and this last one, I got 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant with triplets. And its a simple cross on my wrist (so if you look at the palm of your hand, its right there) . After the babies are born, I'm going to get Faith written below the cross. I don't have a picture of my fish, but here is my cross.
tattoo.jpg

I don't have any pics of mine, I'll try to get a good one later...

The other day I saw this woman, probably in her 40's. She was sickeningly skinny and wearing all this juicy and gucci stuff, big sunglasses, fake tan, trying to look awesome (and I wanted to punch her lights out, but that's a different story). Anyway, she turned around and what do I see on her exposed back? "Tramp Stamp" written right where a tramp stamp would be. In all fancy writing. Like... WHAT THE HECK?! HOW HIDEOUS!
lol.png

Quote:
LMAOOOO

I have a "tramp stamp" but its an actual tattoo and I am not a tramp!
I will get pics in just a second and post them
smile.png

Edit added pictures!

This is on my left calf. I like frogs!
068.jpg

This is a sun on my right shoulder. The center means friendship and my best friend has the same tattoo
smile.png

066.jpg

This is my first tattoo, I was 20 and its my "tramp stamp" LOL

064.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some of mine- I have posted these before, but who can get tired of tats?!?

Left arm
6170_strawberrytat.jpg

Right arm
6170_koifishtat.jpg

And my lower back, done 10 years ago before lower back tattoos were Sat Night Live skit worthy
lol.png

6170_backtat.jpg

Hey I have the lower back one too LOL I jsut dont have a snap of it, its an angry hot blazin sun
cool.png
.... That koi on your arm looks like possibly Judy Parker work, she does good water stuff. Great sleeve! My son plans on doing his arms and hubby stoped at his elbows.

Back
Top Bottom