SHOWGIRL and Silkie Eggs! 6+ Porcelain/Lavender!

rilly10

Clover Field Farm
9 Years
May 18, 2010
Pottstown, PA
This auction will include 6+ Porcelain and Lavender Silkie/Showgirl eggs which will ship on Monday. I am selling my porcelains next week so I am offering their eggs until they are gone. I have NEVER sold these before so get them now before they are gone!

You should hatch a mix of both depending on who is laying. I breed all bearded bowtied showgirls to silkies, so you will hatch both silkies and showgirls with bowties and beards. There is lots of info on my site about showgirl genetics, and BBS genetics, if you would like a better idea of what the possible outcomes will be. I ONLY have porcelains and lavenders in this pen NO SPILTS! So you will hatch ALL LAVENDERS AND PORCELAINS!

I am having 100% fertility here, but with the rigors of shipped eggs, I offer NO guarantees on hatch rates. Once the eggs leave my hands it is all at your risk. Please be aware of the risks of shipped eggs before bidding!

Pics of some of my breeders:
57966_broodies.jpg

57966_lavsgchick2.jpg

57966_2010p82a1.jpg

57966_pihenhead.jpg

57966_005.jpg

57966_dsc03792.jpg

12 eggs have been collected so far! I am secretly hoping these won't sell so I can hatch just one more batch before the porcelains go!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Rilly.............. why are you selling your porcelains? They are gorgeous! It's starting to cool back down now, it's been 106-108 but that is better than 112-115. Once it cools down a bit more, I'll get your eggs shipped to you.

I hatched a paint baby today. Showgirl, and it has the most feathering I have ever seen a chick born with.

Back
Top Bottom