Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

love.gif

i bred my naked neck bowtie showgirl roo with my bntam cochin frizzle...the babyies are incredible!! the are all spoiled rotten!! the red chic is a rhode island red and silkie babyfrom my nephew...she is a beauty!!

So after researching a little more i have finally realized why my 3 showgirls are so different. I got one from a breeder who has only been working with showgirls for a few generations and it is a poor lackluster looking little girl. Then i got two from a separate breeder and these are a week or so younger and are incredible looking. It's amazing how fast they are fluffing up compared to the other. So now i am seeing first hand what a first/second generation looks like an a tenth/fifteenth generation looks like

I have two identical twins like this.

Then here is the older chick that was a first/second generation. You can spot her in the background of these pictures.

Was out cleaning the coop today, and integrating some shizzle chicks into the flock. Got some cute pictures to share.
Blue shizzles...................

White shizzles....

My favorite Blue Sizzle, her name is Matilda:

Ernie, my Sizzle Roo that makes the Shizzle babies

OMG they are ADORABLE!
Was out cleaning the coop today, and integrating some shizzle chicks into the flock. Got some cute pictures to share.
Blue shizzles...................

White shizzles....

My favorite Blue Sizzle, her name is Matilda:

Ernie, my Sizzle Roo that makes the Shizzle babies

Back
Top Bottom