Showing some love to our helpful members!

Debs Flock

Crossing the Road
Apr 28, 2015
Jefferson County, MO
I can't begin to name everyone & so I apologize if I miss anyone. I just can't begin to express the magnitude of how grateful I am for you fellow duck lovers. I've learned so much valuable information, been helped through a bill injury, enjoyed duck humor complete with "sound" effects, witnessed genuine caring and concern and got my coop built so I knew my babies would be safe once out of the brooder...all thanks to you folks!

So much love & respect to all of you here! I can't thank you enough!!

@Amiga
@Miss Lydia
@casportpony
@WVduckchick
@Amykins
@Julie Bird
@Kaessa
@caesargirl
@Lacrystol
@needlessjunk

@City farm
@marcelineduckie
@pattyhen

I am with you all this is a wonderful place to learn, visit and share our love of ducks and poultry in general, you are all a blessing to me.

Thank you @Debs Flock for reminding us how important it is to bring this all together.
hugs.gif
to you all.

I often find myself wishing we were all neighbors. I wonder about the lovely members...what's their family life like? do they go on vacation & have a trusted someone that cares for their feathered children and any 4 legged babies they have? I don't think I'm nosy, lol, just caring and curious about all the people I see here.
hugs.gif

Yes how sweet you are! And right back at you! I feel the same way. Friends through the data lines lol! Great group of folks!! Ducky love brought us all together!
1f60a.png

I can't begin to name everyone & so I apologize if I miss anyone. I just can't begin to express the magnitude of how grateful I am for you fellow duck lovers. I've learned so much valuable information, been helped through a bill injury, enjoyed duck humor complete with "sound" effects, witnessed genuine caring and concern and got my coop built so I knew my babies would be safe once out of the brooder...all thanks to you folks!

So much love & respect to all of you here! I can't thank you enough!!

@Amiga
@Miss Lydia
@casportpony
@WVduckchick
@Amykins
@Julie Bird
@Kaessa
@caesargirl
@Lacrystol
@needlessjunk

@City farm
@marcelineduckie
@pattyhen
Oh, thank you Debs Flock. That is so wonderful of you to mention everybody. I love these threads and all of the people I've met on here. I have to say BYC is a big part of my life!!

So I'm a brand new member, this is my first post. I've been reading this forum for awhile and have found a ton of helpful information. Recently I bought some ducklings from Minihorse927 and unfortunately the post office lost the shipment.

Minihorse was amazing and I can't thank her enough for all the help she put in finding these babies. Between her calling numerous people/places on her end and me calling on my end we finally found them 5 days later! I did lose one out of 9 but the rest seem to be doing fairly well.

Also her foresight to put in growgel for what was supposed to be an overnight shipment saved those babies. So again. THANK YOU so much!!!

I often find myself wishing we were all neighbors. I wonder about the lovely members...what's their family life like? do they go on vacation & have a trusted someone that cares for their feathered children and any 4 legged babies they have? I don't think I'm nosy, lol, just caring and curious about all the people I see here.
hugs.gif

That's one reason I've enjoyed the member interviews that come out periodically...sort of gives you a chance to see the person behind the avatar. If you've never read them, here's where you can find the ones done so far:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/905602/introducing-vip-member-interviews

There are some really special people here!

Agh, how sweet of you!! Thank you, here at B.Y.C. That's what we do!! I wish ya all were my neighbors.. We have made some amazing friends from this site.. We can call on eachother at a moments notice.. Since everyone is far away on the duck thread, if your ever in town, pop on over for a cup of tea!! AND talk duck, Chicken, garden ect..

Back
Top Bottom