Showing some love to our helpful members!

Debs Flock

Crossing the Road
Apr 28, 2015
Jefferson County, MO
I can't begin to name everyone & so I apologize if I miss anyone. I just can't begin to express the magnitude of how grateful I am for you fellow duck lovers. I've learned so much valuable information, been helped through a bill injury, enjoyed duck humor complete with "sound" effects, witnessed genuine caring and concern and got my coop built so I knew my babies would be safe once out of the brooder...all thanks to you folks!

So much love & respect to all of you here! I can't thank you enough!!

@Amiga
@Miss Lydia
@casportpony
@WVduckchick
@Amykins
@Julie Bird
@Kaessa
@caesargirl
@Lacrystol
@needlessjunk

@City farm
@marcelineduckie
@pattyhen

Agh, how sweet of you!! Thank you, here at B.Y.C. That's what we do!! I wish ya all were my neighbors.. We have made some amazing friends from this site.. We can call on eachother at a moments notice.. Since everyone is far away on the duck thread, if your ever in town, pop on over for a cup of tea!! AND talk duck, Chicken, garden ect..

Yes how sweet you are! And right back at you! I feel the same way. Friends through the data lines lol! Great group of folks!! Ducky love brought us all together!
1f60a.png

Lovely community here. I remember when @duckyfromoz helped me when my Runner ducklings all changed overnight from cuddly to terrified of me, how @sourland has come to the rescue so many times, and yes, there are dozens of people I hope will forgive if I cannot list them all right now. @Kevin565

Even some of our newer members have come through with great information and care.

Some really helpful members aren't on the forum much anymore, but you can see their posts - I am grateful for the archives, oh very much.

Hooray for ducks!!!!

love.gif

I am with you all this is a wonderful place to learn, visit and share our love of ducks and poultry in general, you are all a blessing to me.

Thank you @Debs Flock for reminding us how important it is to bring this all together.
hugs.gif
to you all.

I can't begin to name everyone & so I apologize if I miss anyone. I just can't begin to express the magnitude of how grateful I am for you fellow duck lovers. I've learned so much valuable information, been helped through a bill injury, enjoyed duck humor complete with "sound" effects, witnessed genuine caring and concern and got my coop built so I knew my babies would be safe once out of the brooder...all thanks to you folks!

So much love & respect to all of you here! I can't thank you enough!!

@Amiga
@Miss Lydia
@casportpony
@WVduckchick
@Amykins
@Julie Bird
@Kaessa
@caesargirl
@Lacrystol
@needlessjunk

@City farm
@marcelineduckie
@pattyhen
Oh, thank you Debs Flock. That is so wonderful of you to mention everybody. I love these threads and all of the people I've met on here. I have to say BYC is a big part of my life!!

Back
Top Bottom