Showing some love to our helpful members!

I often find myself wishing we were all neighbors. I wonder about the lovely members...what's their family life like? do they go on vacation & have a trusted someone that cares for their feathered children and any 4 legged babies they have? I don't think I'm nosy, lol, just caring and curious about all the people I see here.
hugs.gif

I often find myself wishing we were all neighbors. I wonder about the lovely members...what's their family life like? do they go on vacation & have a trusted someone that cares for their feathered children and any 4 legged babies they have? I don't think I'm nosy, lol, just caring and curious about all the people I see here.
hugs.gif

That's one reason I've enjoyed the member interviews that come out periodically...sort of gives you a chance to see the person behind the avatar. If you've never read them, here's where you can find the ones done so far:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/905602/introducing-vip-member-interviews

There are some really special people here!

That's one reason I've enjoyed the member interviews that come out periodically...sort of gives you a chance to see the person behind the avatar. If you've never read them, here's where you can find the ones done so far:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/905602/introducing-vip-member-interviews

There are some really special people here!

@NorthFLChick - ohmygosh! This is awesome!! Thanks very much. LOL...not something I would ever have thought to search for.
big_smile.png

I can't begin to name everyone & so I apologize if I miss anyone. I just can't begin to express the magnitude of how grateful I am for you fellow duck lovers. I've learned so much valuable information, been helped through a bill injury, enjoyed duck humor complete with "sound" effects, witnessed genuine caring and concern and got my coop built so I knew my babies would be safe once out of the brooder...all thanks to you folks!

So much love & respect to all of you here! I can't thank you enough!!

@Amiga
@Miss Lydia
@casportpony
@WVduckchick
@Amykins
@Julie Bird
@Kaessa
@caesargirl
@Lacrystol
@needlessjunk

@City farm
@marcelineduckie
@pattyhen
Ditto!! You guys have all been such a great help to me. Thank you so much!

Thank you everyone for the welcome! The babies I bought are Ancona ducks. I also have a couple Rouens and one Magpie. They are looking so so much better today after being in a box for 5 days so I'm feeling pretty comfortable we are out of the woods. I'm going to try to post a pic, hopefully I get it right!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the welcome! The babies I bought are Ancona ducks. I also have a couple Rouens and one Magpie. They are looking so so much better today after being in a box for 5 days so I'm feeling pretty comfortable we are out of the woods. I'm going to try to post a pic, hopefully I get it right!

They cute!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom