shrink wrapped?

If it makes you uncomfortable you do not have to do it, but it is nice to troubleshoot.
What do you mean by keeping the membrane safe?
Well I thought when we want to intervene, it is only the matter of shell not the membrane.

Well I thought when we want to intervene, it is only the matter of shell not the membrane.
You can start by just taking off the shell, but if there is no movement you can just open up the entire egg. The reason you are careful with the membrane is because there are active blood vessels when the chick is alive, and you don't want it to bleed out.

Well I took off the shell and the rest of the membrane was totally wet except the part that she was struggling. I did not open the membrane but when I touched her head she was cold. I think she is dead. I feel really sad about it. 😓

So do you think the humidity was the reason?

Well I take off the shell and the rest of the membrane was totally wet except the part that she was struggling. I did not open the membrane but when I touched her head she was cold. I think she is dead. I feel really sad about it. 😓

So do you think the humidity was the reason?
I'm so sorry.:hugs:hugs It could have been the humidity, or the baby just wasn't strong enough.

Back
Top Bottom