RiChicken420

Chirping
Apr 24, 2018
rhode island
Have a sick chick she just sits around don't drink eat wont try running away when being picked up she sneezes or coughs with a head shake afterwards almost looks like a seizure but I'm sure that's not the case seeing she gets back up been giving her electrolyte vitamin mix by eye dropper what can I do

Are there any other symptoms, like really yellow skin, squishy crop or butt, weak feathers, mucus build up, or eye problems?
Not that I can see im guessing crop is ok not to sure what I'm looking for from what I looked up it seems ok. she trys to drink but kinda coughd or chokes it back up no blood and hasn't pooped from what I can see just lays down all puffed up moves around a little but not active like she should be

ok. That sounds like somethings caught in her throat or blocking her crop.
Will it pass if she keeps drinking I noticed she more active still same issues not eating but I have a supplement I been giving her to help aid In Drinking and eating there is a nickle size bump at base of here kneck I assume it's the crop but not sure how big or small it should be of a 10 week old

Up date she's drinking more still not eating lost wight active and finely pooped it was kinda yellow and runny but her water it yellow I want to say she's doing better

Back
Top Bottom