Sick Goose, Respiratory Infection

Ok, I can. I'd trust you to calculate it out so whatever you think. My vet doesn't really specialize in birds so she may have made a small mistake or something.
I'll let you know her weight when I get home and see what you think.
Let me know!

I know my other snows weigh around 5 lbs. but she's smaller and has lost some weight, I'm guessing from stress, so I'm not sure exactly how much she'd be.
Try to get as accurate a weight as possible. With this Baytril, if after three days she isn't improving it's probably not gonna work.

Try to get as accurate a weight as possible. With this Baytril, if after three days she isn't improving it's probably not gonna work.
I'll try. She's a fighter, haha. It'll be tough to keep her on the scale.
I'm going to runnings quick to grab the needle, should I grab any other medications incase this doesn't work?

I'll try. She's a fighter, haha. It'll be tough to keep her on the scale.
I'm going to runnings quick to grab the needle, should I grab any other medications incase this doesn't work?
If Baytril doesn't work, the stuff available in feed stores probably won't work either.

If Baytril doesn't work, the stuff available in feed stores probably won't work either.
Ok. My vet will sell me medications sometimes too, so if it doesn't work maybe I can get her to give me something stronger.

To weigh your bird, weigh yourself first. Then weigh yourself holding the bird. Subtract the former from the latter. The difference is what your bird weighs. You'll likely need a helper, it's hard to read the numbers while holding the bird. Good luck!

It looks like it's old. Will it still be ok?
IMG_20211213_085406295.jpg

Back
Top Bottom