Sick hen is lethargic and with yellow poop

Shafaq samad

Chirping
May 11, 2021
Please someone help me my hen is almost 2.5 years old she is not eating and drinking a little till yesterday her poop was normal but today she is doing yellow runny poop please help if someone has any information regarding this matter

Thank you
Shafaq

Could you post any pictures of the poop and possibly the chicken? Bright yellow poop could be E.coli or reproductive infection. If the normally white urates is yellow, that could be from liver disease. Yellow fluid that is runny, might be coccidiosis. It is hard to diagnose a disease strictly on the droppings. Does your hen normally lay eggs? Is her crop in the right upper chest, empty or full, hard or puffy? Has she lost weight, or is her lower abdomen between her legs larger than normal?

Could you post any pictures of the poop and possibly the chicken? Bright yellow poop could be E.coli or reproductive infection. If the normally white urates is yellow, that could be from liver disease. Yellow fluid that is runny, might be coccidiosis. It is hard to diagnose a disease strictly on the droppings. Does your hen normally lay eggs? Is her crop in the right upper chest, empty or full, hard or puffy? Has she lost weight, or is her lower abdomen between her legs larger than normal?
I really appreciate you but i don't know how she is back to normal i just give her water using syringe after every 1 hour

Thank you for your precious time

Back
Top Bottom