SICK HEN PLEASE HELP!

Also is this the right medication?

Attachments

• 50EAF803-492C-4AC2-89B0-AEBD59A62B45.png
    50EAF803-492C-4AC2-89B0-AEBD59A62B45.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 1
Ok so I am feeding her and she is in fact having diarrhea.
that's pretty bad diarrhoea, near to no 'food poop' in it, she probably hasn't been eating much for a while I'm guessing?
You said her crop is full considering shes not eating much, has it been emptying overnight?
Because she has bad diarrhoea, you need to keep her hydrated, anything you can give her with electrolytes in it will help.
What makes you think she has coccidiosis? Have you found any blood in her poop? If so, how long for?
In my opinion you need to get her to a vets at this point, but there may be someone else on here with far more experience than I who thinks otherwise...

that's pretty bad diarrhoea, near to no 'food poop' in it, she probably hasn't been eating much for a while I'm guessing?
You said her crop is full considering shes not eating much, has it been emptying overnight?
Because she has bad diarrhoea, you need to keep her hydrated, anything you can give her with electrolytes in it will help.
What makes you think she has coccidiosis? Have you found any blood in her poop? If so, how long for?
In my opinion you need to get her to a vets at this point, but there may be someone else on here with far more experience than I who thinks otherwise...
Yesterday is when I noticed her acting lethargic so I’m not really sure if her crop has been emptying out overnight but it did yesterday morning. She is getting electrolyte water and I’m feeding her often. She’s got most of the symptoms and someone on here said it might be coccidiusis. There is not blood in her poop (from what I’ve seen).

Back
Top Bottom