1. Danceswithchicks

Danceswithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Urrrrrrrgh... I just caught some cold or something.Runny nose,cough,sore throat,and exhaustion.Classic. Well, at least I don't have pneumonia like last year! Anyone else got a winter related sickness?

2. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    For sure you have my sympathy. After visiting in Wisconsin at Thanksgiving, came home with a terrible cold. Now I can't lose the cough & congestion; I'm afraid it's going into bronchitis or pneumonia.

I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

3. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

Me, sinus issues and achy. No fun.

4. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Oh yeah and it stinks! I hate being sick [​IMG] I have had a sore throat for about 6 days now and now it is easing up but I now have some congestion, headache, achy-ness, runny nose and a tickle-y cough.

At least it is now and now during the holidays I guess [​IMG]

5. Chicken Girl

Chicken Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Hope you all get better soon!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I had a sinus infection in my eye on Thanksgiving that sucked! GET BETTER RIGHT NOW!!!

Chicken Girl

6. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I'm just getting over the sinus/headache/snotty/cough thing. Mucinex!

7. kipepeo

kipepeo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NC KS
    Have had a cold since last week stuffed up and coughing still I am also sick of being sick. Hope we all get better soon

8. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    can't tell for sure, but it's either a really bad sinus headache from all the dry air, or I'm building to a huge migraine.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by