*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, my! Poor Tadpole!

Snuggled up and asleep is a good place to be after trauma like that (for all involved, I'm sure!) Fortunately, the young heal quickly. Prayers and hugs.
hugs.gif

Hey, Java!
frow.gif

Just one question - have you ever seen Sour doing the broody dance?
gig.gif

Quote:
Wisher, please! Don't go there!
hide.gif

Quote:
Fun day... The 7yo ripped half his thumb off, down to the bone (you could see the thumb bone... It was bad!) He got 11 stitches, a splint, a toy, and three doses of morphine at the ER, and now he's on the fold-out bed, snuggled up to Daddy, fast asleep.
First ER trip of the year! Yay...
th.gif
ep.gif
How in the world did he do THAT?!?!?! Poor little guy!
hugs.gif

He and his brothers were racing around the porch in our big wagon, and his hand got caught in the wheel.

Funny enough, only a few minutes before the accident, I had yelled out for them to slow down. Tadpole had yelled back, "we aren't gonna get hurt, loser!" This might be considered irony.

He and his brothers were racing around the porch in our big wagon, and his hand got caught in the wheel.

Funny enough, only a few minutes before the accident, I had yelled out for them to slow down. Tadpole had yelled back, "we aren't gonna get hurt, loser!" This might be considered irony.
Oh, yes, "I won't get hurt" and "nothin's gonna happen" fall right behind "hey guys, watch this" in the list of things you never want to hear a guy say.
hide.gif

Originally Posted by Bunnylady

Hey, Java!
frow.gif

Just one question - have you ever seen Sour doing the broody dance?
gig.gif

And just where is JD anyway, I had a good joke for him!!!
tongue.png

Real life is keeping him pretty busy these days.
hu.gif

Last edited:
Tani, did you use your special 'karma' powers on your smart mouth little brother?
rant.gif

Early to bed last night - at 9:30 the smoke detector starts going 'beep'------'beep'------'beep'---- "I need a new battery". So I put in a new battery - incorrectly!
duc.gif
Back to bed at 10 up at 4:30 and out of the house at 5 to drive 135 miles in the fog to a field trial where Uncle Jay garnered a paltry 4th. I am getting too old to do this, but what else can I do? Play golf?
lau.gif

Sour, only you could put a 9-volt battery in wrong!
gig.gif

But how do electronics know what the most inconvenient time for them to get needy? I can't count the number of times we have had smoke alarms do the battery beep in the middle of the night, or cell phones wake us from a sound slumber with a gentle insistence that their batteries must be recharged.

Nope, Sour, can't say I can see you wandering around, smacking a little white ball - though it would give you plenty of opportunity to knock things into water.
roll.png

Golf course between the moats!
yesss.gif
Why didn't I think of that. The giant doodlebug sand traps would be a treat, and then there would be the water hazards---- Let's arrange a tournament.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom