*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, I forgot to mention,

i got a five year badge! I got a five year badge!
Cool! Oops, I mean, Warm!
woot.gif

I have to admit, I was wondering how long it would be before the mods noticed that they hadn't given you a 4 year award - maybe they were just waiting so they wouldn't have to make an award twice in rapid succession?

I'm about to sell everything! my chickens my ducks my guineas my rabbits!!!!! ughhhh. First to start off one of my orpingtons got sick then some of my roosters pecked my SPLASH silkie pullet so hard that she had interel issuses then one of my rabbits who was grand champion died for no reason he was only 2 then the silkie roosters killed my SG pullet by pecking the back of her head so hard that she BLED! to death :( then another rabbit died who was only 1 and the splash pullet died a bit ago
hit.gif

I'm about to sell everything! my chickens my ducks my guineas my rabbits!!!!! ughhhh. First to start off one of my orpingtons got sick then some of my roosters pecked my SPLASH silkie pullet so hard that she had interel issuses then one of my rabbits who was grand champion died for no reason he was only 2 then the silkie roosters killed my SG pullet by pecking the back of her head so hard that she BLED! to death :( then another rabbit died who was only 1 and the splash pullet died a bit ago
hit.gif

hugs.gif
So sad! I too have had a Season of Pecked in the head chickens. I had one die after recovering or 3 months because of scar tissue rupturing under the vent.

(condolences to all)

If in danger or in doubt

run in circles

SCREAM and SHOUT!

(Alaskan's favorite quote...come on now......who is it from...pretend you are all educated.....or at least leech free)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom