*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

barnie.gif
My daughter and her family are on vacation this coming week so we are caring for her pugs. Or is that pigs? These two psychotic little creatures urinate on everything. So far they have gotten the drapes in the living room, floor lamp in the living room, a chair leg, and a 'hand' fire extinguisher. They are littermate rescue dogs. As puppies they were taken to the vet's to be euthanized - suspected hereditary problems. 'Rocky' ended up with my daughter, and 'Otis' went to another family. Other than serious health issues (severe dysplasia in both hips - requiring radical surgery) Rocky was a neat little dog. Then Otis was relinquished for euthanasia by his family. My animal loving daughter chose to rescue him. This was one really nutty dog. He was like Chicken Little, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling----". He would constantly scan the sky and go nuts over anything he spotted. He was extremely hand shy, and his curly little Pug tail was straight and carried low. Bless my daughter, he is much better after a couple of years. They egg one another on to all sorts of mischief. I will need your support.

rant.gif
Rant over.
duc.gif

Now that Otis has marked "HIS" territory, he decided to challenge me when I returned from running dogs. A glass of cold water in his face determined that I am the BIG DOG in this house. Straightened out his curly little tail for a bit.

Or a trip to the moats. "How about a nice swim little doggy?"
clap.gif
Alaskan was going to say "he would make the moat creatures so happy"................ But......... Then Alaskan realised that maybe that doggie is so stinky and pee covered, that he would make the moat critters sick. So, Sour, refrain.....making moat creatures sick would get you into super trouble. :(

I wondered what Otis's next move would be.
gig.gif

Somehow, I don't think Sour's daughter would appreciate getting her doggy back smelling of moat water and covered with leech-bites and other things . . .
ep.gif

(though being about a quart low would make him really placid and easy-going for the rest of the visit!)
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom