*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Yes, there are those who have survived the moats - they are forever changed.

Hi, Tani's friend Mary/Kip. Would you like to join the barbecue down by the moats?
ya.gif
Psst... The answer is no.

What the hangnail is going on here?

Sour - there will be no Purge. I don't like to purge, and if Em wants one, she'll have to come back and do it herself. Humph!

Mitch - You are not nothing, you are something, I'm not sure exactly what, but you are one of my favorite ones of those there is.

R o M i l l y K i p - Thank you for ceasing the yelling in The Kingdom, it is annoying and there will soon be a law against it. Oh, and WELCOME! (alright, now there is a law against yelling in The Kingdom.)

Alaskan - Try to behave, there is a new Younger present, and we don't want to warp her.......................yet.

Tani and Eenie - Is this new one tough enough for The Kingdom? She seems a bit......uh........girly. Can she cut it? I'm a bit worried about her........... How are her survival instincts? Is she going to crack under the constant confusion and seemingly endless nonsense? Time will tell, but I don't want it on my conscience.

What the hangnail is going on here?

Sour - there will be no Purge. I don't like to purge, and if Em wants one, she'll have to come back and do it herself. Humph!

Mitch - You are not nothing, you are something, I'm not sure exactly what, but you are one of my favorite ones of those there is.

R o M i l l y K i p - Thank you for ceasing the yelling in The Kingdom, it is annoying and there will soon be a law against it. Oh, and WELCOME! (alright, now there is a law against yelling in The Kingdom.)

Alaskan - Try to behave, there is a new Younger present, and we don't want to warp her.......................yet.

Tani and Eenie - Is this new one tough enough for The Kingdom? She seems a bit......uh........girly. Can she cut it? I'm a bit worried about her........... How are her survival instincts? Is she going to crack under the constant confusion and seemingly endless nonsense? Time will tell, but I don't want it on my conscience.
Wisher!
wee.gif
Thank you for sticking up for me. (did you stick up for me? Its kind of hard to tell.)
bun.gif
lady, why oh why do you torture me so?????????????
tongue2.gif

Or at any rate, the law in the Kingdom is against yelling . . . .
bun.gif
lady, why oh why do you torture me so?????????????
Moi? What have I done now?

Back
Top Bottom