*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

frow.gif

Singing in the car has great acoustics. I sound just like which ever artist is on the radio.
wink.png
I only sing when i'm alone. I wouldn't want anyone to hear me and make me a famous American Idol.
cool.png

My parents had the soundtracks of "The Sound of Music" and "Mary Poppins" when I was a child, so I grew up singing along with Julie Andrews.
roll.png

I sometimes sang BB2K and Milo this "lullaby" at bedtime . . . .
0.jpg

. . . . is it any wonder they are a bit, um. twisted?
hide.gif

But you know those "Oh for cryin' out loud" moments? Critter's been having a lot of them lately. A couple of days ago, he was trying to download some pictures from an SD card onto the Dell laptop. From all the yelling, I got the impression that something wasn't working. Finally, he comes over to where I had the Asus, grumbling, "this thing has a card slot, right? That one kept telling me 'no new files' or 'connect device.' Let's see if this one works any better; I'll figure out how to transfer them somehow . . . ." So he appropriated my computer, and I went to do something else (there is always a list of "something else's," right?) But soon I heard rumblings from the area of the Asus, as well. About that time, Milo wanders through, picks a tiny sliver of plastic and metal up off the dining room table, and asks, "Is this your SD card?" Critter's jaw almost hit the keyboard. It was a micro SD card; what he'd been putting into the computers was just the adapter, without the card itself. Milo was like,
lau.gif
and Critter was rather sheepish. He remarked, "Y'know, Tech Support, it isn't good to laugh at the customers."
rant.gif
Nice try.
gig.gif

(Incidentally, Critter got the pics downloaded just fine once he put the card back in the adapter. How it got out, nobody knows; Critter never has had an eye for details.
roll.png
)

Last edited:
Singing in the car has great acoustics. I sound just like which ever artist is on the radio.
wink.png

As a pubescent boy I was asked by the church choir director, "Could you please just mouth the words." Just one of the many reasons why I am not part of any organized religion/church.

Back
Top Bottom