*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Something really bad has already happened - JD gave Harvey an idea.:th

I knew this wouldn't turn out well, but "He likes it! Hey, Harvey!" really wasn't one of the scenarios I expected - though with Harvey, I should have.

I would wonder about anybody who'd have a kitty door big enough for Harvey to get through, but of course, that door is for you, isn't it, JD?

Oh. the cat door?:D

Yeah, the cat door.

The one you use when you've been out prowling around and can't manage a doorknob. I've seen you change often enough while playing Twister - you can do it in a flash, so that's not a big deal; but I guess there is the clothes issue, isn't there? Cats look pretty silly with them, and a prince looks pretty silly without them. Talk about a royal flush!

Alaskan wants to see!
ya.gif

Well, 'Al' expressed interest in seeing JD naked. If 'Al' were male, I think that would make JD somewhat uncomfortable. 'Al's' gender is not 100 % defined, but for me the indicators show that most likely --------------------------------------------

OOOH! That last one is an instant classic....

Alaskan will have to recommend Eubulu very highly.
Nice! and congratulations Auncle Al. Eubulu sounds gender neutral too so if little nephew decides later to become nuetral he's all set.

Those in vole should not fly.
Alaskan is in vole?

Well, 'Al' expressed interest in seeing JD naked. If 'Al' were male, I think that would make JD somewhat uncomfortable. 'Al's' gender is not 100 % defined, but for me the indicators show that most likely --------------------------------------------
I think Alaskan is a product of Dr. Seuss. Related to the which what whos twice removed.

We have more snow. It's Alaskan's fault.
And my buff orphington is broody. Sours fault.

Back
Top Bottom