*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Nope, but you should be. Just sayin'.
roll.png

Tell Me Mr Sour

I hold some truths to be self evident.
roll.png

Well, I can't say that I didn't mean to say it, because I really did and it was extremely creative. Actually it was such a good/bad word that I may have to patent it.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Never to be uttered again.
hide.gif

Quote:
I hold some truths to be self evident.
roll.png

I can get you sick with a Sinus Infection I feel like i just woke up but i have been awake all day

Not a chance - outstanding anti virus protection on this computer.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

About that sinus infection ----
gig.gif

Quote:
You do not have to specify exactly why you are sorry. Just say you are sorry. She won't know you are only sorry she heard you.
idunno.gif

I was in the car with my 18 y/o DD the other morning. A hawk almost crashed into the windshield. I knew an inappropriate word was going to come out of my mouth but I couldn't stop it. I tried a last minute censor. Bad idea! The censored version came out with several words that I would never use, in a sentence that was nothing short of appalling (albeit quite creative).
hide.gif

Santa Clause was watching you George.

But sometimes he doesn't hear so well. So you'll be perfectly safe
is you only said it once.

Spook doesn't use bad words. Went to school, and learned me a whole
lot of other words I did. That and the fact that Momma Spook would slap
the tongue right outta my mouth.

Spook the good.

Quote:
You do not have to specify exactly why you are sorry. Just say you are sorry. She won't know you are only sorry she heard you.
idunno.gif

I was in the car with my 18 y/o DD the other morning. A hawk almost crashed into the windshield. I knew an inappropriate word was going to come out of my mouth but I couldn't stop it. I tried a last minute censor. Bad idea! The censored version came out with several words that I would never use, in a sentence that was nothing short of appalling (albeit quite creative).
hide.gif

Yes, you understand! That's absolutely how it happened! A rational mind could not have have crafted that word it was an instinctive reaction just like yours. There should be special dispensation for 'instinctive reaction' swear words. I can't say that I am sorry - she is a mind reader and would know that I am lying. She hates that more than swearing. I am doomed.
hit.gif

Quote:
I can get you sick with a Sinus Infection I feel like i just woke up but i have been awake all day

Not a chance - outstanding anti virus protection on this computer.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

About that sinus infection ----
gig.gif

pls i am too weak to do anything but my mom got me ice cream for my sore thoart
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
Yummy and do you want Homemade Chirstmas Fudge my mom is making it

Back
Top Bottom