*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Affirmative on the 10'. Christmas carols echoing from inside a bucket are exceedingly beautiful. WEAR your bucket.
frow.gif

I wish it was always Christmas.
wee.gif

Okay, okay, I'll wear the bucket. But if there AREN'T boys, can I take it off?
bow.gif

No worries about the Hubba-Bubba rings... I haven't chewed bubble gum in forever.
tongue.png
Now if it was a Peppermint Patty.. I'd have to write myself a note.

hugs.gif
and
hugs.gif
Don't worry, I'll be back by my curfew.
lol.png

We can't help the worrying. Elders and parents that's our job. Our kids will be our kids forever, and we will worry about them forever. Now that my kids have children or their own they understand - just the way it is - we can't help ourselves.
tongue.png

The curfew is a good thing. Don't know how she managed it, but our daughter always arrived home 5 or less minutes prior to curfew - we figured she parked down the road and then drove in the drive at the last minute.
rant.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif

Last edited:
Hey, Taz. 'bout time you showed up. Sourland is about to bail, and very evidently Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
can't be counted upon to watch the store.
rant.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif

Quote:
I had to have new shoes! I needed a pair of running shoes...and I'm very picky about my shoes. I only own two pair. Sandals, and a pair of running shoes. My old ones had finally bit the dust.

Quote:
Em is on her own. I have to go pick up my older child. She got to learn what it is like to work a 13 hour day today. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to scrape her off the sidewalk.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom