*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
JJ Heller is another singer, and yep! I showed her "By Your Side".

Hmm. I'll have to listen for them. Do you like Casting Crowns?

I LOVE Casting Crowns.
ya.gif
We got to meet them on their 2010 Fan Appreciation tour, and they signed their Until The Whole World Heard CD for me. And Eleanor got to hold Mark Hall's coffee.
roll.png

Quote:
I take part in some activities yes, but I get most of these songs from the local Christian radio station, makes for a good break from pop.
lol.png

As for the Afters, I haven't heard them yet. I'll have to keep a listen out.
pop.gif

Li-li-light up the sky, so I can see You all around me...
wee.gif

I love that song.
smile.png

Quote:
I don't mind.
tongue.png

I have three older sisters (two of which are moved out), two younger sisters and one younger brother.

Fun.
tongue.png
I'm the oldest. Eleanor is second oldest, then there's two brothers, two sisters, and we don't know what the next one is yet.
lol.png
th.gif
And that's just at my mom's house...

Wow, you started confusing me already with that sentence. Just me here.
lol.png
Gets lonely sometimes, but it means I don't have to share my salary with a sibling, as I'm sure my parents would make me do if I had one.
gig.gif

Quote:
Fun.
tongue.png
I'm the oldest. Eleanor is second oldest, then there's two brothers, two sisters, and we don't know what the next one is yet.
lol.png
th.gif
And that's just at my mom's house...

We are all in our teens, except for my brother, who is five.
tongue.png

Hormone heaven?
gig.gif

(I'm sorry, that was the first thing that popped into my head.
roll.png
)

Quote:
I take part in some activities yes, but I get most of these songs from the local Christian radio station, makes for a good break from pop.
lol.png

As for the Afters, I haven't heard them yet. I'll have to keep a listen out.
pop.gif

wee.gif

I have a feeling Kenny would die if I tried to open Youtube. He's taking an age with BYC already. :hmm
Sounds very much like my kinda thing though!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Okay then. I was formerly unaware of that fact. thank you for enlightening me.
tongue.png

For some reason I'm feeling like I just had brownies, so I'm probably not making as much sense as I should.

Someone please stop this madness!
tongue.png

Quote:
wee.gif

I love that song.
smile.png

Have you heard of the Lifelight music festivals? I went to the Missouri one and saw them in concert. It's an outdoor festival, and when they played that song, they set off huge fireworks. One of the more amazing moments of my life. I'm pretty sure I left in tears...

Quote:
Hmm. I'll have to listen for them. Do you like Casting Crowns?

I LOVE Casting Crowns.
ya.gif
We got to meet them on their 2010 Fan Appreciation tour, and they signed their Until The Whole World Heard CD for me. And Eleanor got to hold Mark Hall's coffee.
roll.png

I couldn't help standing right there. That's just where I ended up standing at that point in the line.

Quote:
For some reason I'm feeling like I just had brownies, so I'm probably not making as much sense as I should.

Someone please stop this madness!
tongue.png

Eleanor *middle name* *last name*, this is your big sister speaking! GO. TO. BED. I'm beginning to doubt that the parents actually know you're up.
wink.png
Dad left the Wi-fi on, didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom