*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

ChickenLeg is in fact a GUY!

Indeed. Eenie and I take our inspiration from Em. Or at least I do, and I then go on to corrupt poor Eenie.

Only if Chickenleg is a girl. If Chickenleg is a guy, he'll need this *holds up a tube of anti-sparkling gel*

What's a Younger?? ha.. I'm a sophomore in college, if that's considered a Younger!?

Ahhh, new people are so fun to mess with.
lau.gif
Okay my friend, here's how it is. Em has a sick, sick mind. I'm pretty sure she has an entire library of every R-rated joke stashed away up there. Probably some higher rated ones, too. So if you want to keep your mind clean and not end up like Tanichca and me, run while you still can!!
Oh yeah, and are you a Younger? You'll need this. *hands ChickenLeg a bucket* Put it on.

EEP! You awakened the Wrath of Em, you better run!!

As the Glorious Founder and Supreme Chairchick of the Youngers, I have said that a Younger is under 24. Which, incidentally, is the age of our beloved Em.

EEP! You awakened the Wrath of Em, you better run!!

As the Glorious Founder and Supreme Chairchick of the Youngers, I have said that a Younger is under 24. Which, incidentally, is the age of our beloved Em.

Well, at least that's the age that she claims.
idunno.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Queen Em,forgive the child! She doesn't realize that Royalty is ageless. They(Royalty) have no limits.
On the other hand of Youngers, some of us believe that anything under 50 is a youngster(excluding Royalty of course).

Perry
(in a rare lucid moment)

Back
Top Bottom