*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I hear there have been sightings of frogs in Juneau...so you will have to get in the plane and fly. Fly FAST! And HURRY!

BUT, I sent them to Kenai Peninsula c/o Alaskan.
rant.gif

SOUR!

What should I do??

Rolling around on the slightly cold earth behind the garage produced no sizzling noises (there was some crunching and crackling).

Alaskan then tried to crawl into each one of the four different freezers in the house.......all of the freezers were full of vodka or salmon, or halibut, and butter. There was lots of butter in there. Alaskan didn't fit.

WHAT SHOULD ALASKAN DO???
Put some ice cubes in some water and drink lots of it. Are there any cold ponds? If so jump in.

This is horrible Alaskan! You might die!
th.gif
Yes! YES! Alaskan's arms are not only a different color But now they are slightly tender to the touch!! This has never happened before! ARG! *panicked running in circles* Ah! Alaskan remembers! if in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Last edited:
RED is bad. RED is bad. We know this from dealing with the 'reds' over on the GREEN thread. GREEN will counteract the bad effects of RED. Find some green moose or caribou dung and smear it all over your arms, face, and body. Quickly, quickly - time is of the essence if we are to save you.

Well it cancels out the bad but its bad its self.
sad.png
I think your just gonna die there is no way to stop it...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom