*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Heck with the do over. Wishing a done right for the coming week. Hang in there, Alaskan.
hugs.gif
Yeah, as Pumbaa said, "Ya gotta put your behind in the past."

Take care, Alaskan. Doing face plants from ladders is serious business (that snow doesn't look deep enough to cushion the fall).

So true Bunny! I suspect a few members of the Kingdom may have been "accidentally" dropped as younguns, and then there are a few that may have lost a brain cell or three from "youthful indulgence"!!

Perry

That's assuming that they had a few brain cells to begin with.

I stopped at the grocery store this morning. The cute young sparkly manning the register asked me if I was going to do some "Black Friday" shopping.

"Oh, no," I told him. "If I went "Black Friday" shopping, I'm afraid it might become "Black and Blue Friday" shopping. I don't do well in crowds. I need my space, or something - anyway, the ol' "fight or flight" kicks in, and since I can't run, I get really, really irritable."

"I am so taking you "Black Friday" shopping," he said.

"What? You want to see the normally well behaved lady totally lose it and punch somebody?"

"Yeah! Might be fun!" he said.

Silly sparkly. I'm not sure - would that be "aiding and abetting" or "inciting to riot?"
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I think "aiding and abetting to incite a riot" would be the proper charge here for the sparkly!
And we all know the punishment for that!

Perry

Back
Top Bottom