*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
This is when "normal" people drink coffee.
gig.gif
I can't believe you don't like it.

Taz, you can never be considered "Normal"
tongue2.gif

idunno.gif
What can I say? Normal is boring anyway.
bun.gif

Hey! Wait a minute! I just saw that only elders are supposed to sign that document. I am a whippersnapper, not an elder. Really.......I am.....
hit.gif
..... someone has to believe me. I have proof! Do I act like an elder?
tongue2.gif

Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

If any person, of what degree soever, high or low, shall deny or gainsay our Honorable Chairchick of the Board of the COY, Minus the Wig, to the right to hold hands with or to hug Gabe, or that he ought not to enjoy the same right; here is his Champion, who saith that he lieth, and is a false traitor, being ready over the internets to combat with him; and in this quarrel will adventure a dule against him, on what month soever he shall be appointed.

Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

Well Em,

I might not be able to get you a fox, but I think I can get you a red squirrel... it's currently running around my house... had to go get a hava-hart trap... wish me luck, I thought I had mice, but noooo...

Em and others (Em is the aprant leader here), I might bring my boyfriend over. Even though he wouldn't last long if he used his "Cut loose" vocabulary.... On second thought I might not.... Anyway. I'm shure you'll aprove. He is very nice. Wants to be a preacher someday
hmm.png
He wears dress shirts and ties to school everyday if that raises your veiw of him.

Back
Top Bottom