*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
I have ALWAYS found intelligence incredibly attractive. I always dated the nerdy, geeky guys in school...they were always interesting to me. Intelligence is rare nowadays...

That, and funny. A funny, smart, quick witted boy could con me out of brownies any time of the day...
love.gif

x2. Geeks rule the world. I got those genetics from my mom.
lol.png

To Arthur: What kind of 'special' are we talking?
lau.gif
hide.gif

good special, for the top 3 percent in district (though my tests said i was actually top 1 percent in the nation)

Quote:
x2. Geeks rule the world. I got those genetics from my mom.
lol.png

To Arthur: What kind of 'special' are we talking?
lau.gif
hide.gif

good special, for the top 3 percent in district (though my tests said i was actually top 1 percent in the nation)

Nice!
thumbsup.gif

I really don't think that I would EVER walk around at anyone's house with only boxers and a shirt on except my own, and even then, only when we don't have company!

Poor Tani...you know all ALL elders on BYC are awesome people.

We, as Elders, are here to guide you. (and believe me, young
people need a lot of guiding)

Last edited:
Quote:
hide.gif
Em, you are THE Elder, Queen of the kleptothreadiacs (even better than sirbird), owner of the longest live hi jacked thread of nonsense. Don't be so modest. Cheers for THE Elder Em.
clap.gif
wee.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
hide.gif
Em, you are THE Elder, Queen of the kleptothreadiacs (even better than sirbird), owner of the longest live hi jacked thread of nonsense. Don't be so modest. Cheers for THE Elder Em.
clap.gif
wee.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

hmm.png
I'd be flattered except that you just called me old again.

Back
Top Bottom