*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
Are you kidding? Yes, they are! Especially him.
hide.gif

Nope. Can I tell you a secret? I was (and at times still am) terrified of even seeing Gabe. But, I forced myself to do it, and act normal, and I had a few rules:
1) No acting too crazy (think before you speak)
2) Smile.
3) Talk about something that interests you both.
4) Compliment!
5) BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE YOU SEE HIM!! And wear deodorant.
tongue.png

And when you leave, say something like "can't wait to talk again!" or "See you later!" it might make him more susceptible to calling or otherwise communicating.

Good ideas, Tani.
smile.png
Yes, I won't be crazy unless he is, and if I think about making a joke, I'll think about it twice. My jokes fall flat a lot IRL....

Hmmm, that would be acting, singing, and cutting up dead frogs?

Quote:
No need to blush, every word is true and you earned 'em all.
old.gif

and more, but I doubt my hands or the BYC forum would hold up to me making a 20-page encomium to you, Sour!
hugs.gif

An encomium, WOW. Sourland just learned a new word. Thanks, Tani! Had to look up the definition on 'encomium'. I like tributes.
lol.png

Good night, friends these old bones
old.gif
are heading to bed. Later!

I managed to stop being nervous around boys when 1) A boy became my best friend and 2) one randomly walked up to me, started a conversation, and is now another of my very favorite friends.
idunno.gif
I can't say I understand the critters, but I do like having them around. Kinda like chickens, if you think about it.
lol.png

Quote:
And now I REALLY hate you.
lol.png
When it comes to being female, you really did get all the luck.
tongue.gif

Yeah, I kinda did.
wink.png
Sorry Eenie.

Course, the nervous around boys thing could be that my best good friend from kindergarten on was considered the "dreamiest" boy in school.
love.gif
We ran into each other on the play ground. Straight into each other...walked to the nurses office together, and that was all she wrote. Best friends from then on.
bun.gif

Deerman! I AM NOT OLD!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom