*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, but Hubby takes it one step further. Not only does he not know what he's done, when I tell him, he denies doing it. Has absolutely no recollection of doing - whatever it was. And he laughs this nervous sort of laugh that says, "here we go again." Many times, he has tried to convince me that I am the one who did it!
roll.png

And does he not remember things that you have "told" him?
roll.png
And do his things get moved/disappear and you had nothing to do with it?
roll.png
And does he forget that you told him about the relatives coming to visit?
roll.png

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

And does he not remember things that you have "told" him?
roll.png

Of course. He doesn't listen - he admits it. "Just because I was looking at you when you were talking - what makes you think I was listening?"
gig.gif

And do his things get moved/disappear and you had nothing to do with it?
roll.png

Never! And after the last time, he won't do it to my stuff, either.
hide.gif

And does he forget that you told him about the relatives coming to visit?
roll.png

Not usually. He actually likes my family fairly well (and no, he's not just being diplomatic!) The ones we'd both like to dodge are on his side - but they aren't local, so it's not too bad. What can't be cured, must be endured
th.gif

Last edited:
I've also heard that time wounds all heels . . . .

Sorry Sour, can't help you out here. Hubby has trained me too well. I don't do mad well anyway (it's my mom's gig, not mine), and it doesn't do any good to put him in the doghouse. He has the most convenient forgetter I have ever seen. I mean, if you have to explain why you are mad at someone (and he genuinely doesn't know, most of the time), what's the point?
hu.gif
It feels too much like parenting.

And wow, JD gets nasty when he gets nasty, doesn't he?
hide.gif
You have no idea. When you make a very generous offer and it is spurned and you're ridiculed almost to scorn, you would get hot too! And being a Royal, your temper is hotter and your memory is longer. Yeah you heard right, it's what I've been hiding. I couldn't keep it in no longer. Of course I'm only a Crown Prince and a frustrated one at that! I've been made co-regent of our realm but the Queen Mother has retained all veto power! Sour, I hate to tell you this, you can't win against the women. You might has well buy plenty of expensive gems for the Princess as Queen Em suggested. If that doesn't work, beg for mercy!

Sourland shall survive because he knows the married mans' mantra: "Yes dear, you're right dear, I'm sorry dear". Even if they are all lies.
gig.gif

Ok, deerman, or Batman, or whatever name a fly-by-night might choose to use, got a question for you. I know that red looks black at night - so how do you know the difference?

So now the cat's out of the bag, JD. Does this mean I've got another royal to walk on eggs around?

Em, your love language is the language of Shiny Things. But what if the Princess doesn't speak that?? He needs to speak her language.
old.gif
When I put folks in the doghouse, they don't get to come out until they say nice things about me. (That would be the language of Words of Affirmation.) Of course, shiny things never hurt.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom