Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

momma's chickens :

I received my gift yesterday from The Chicken Chick and it could not have came at a better time. My youngest who has many issues was having a med reaction and threw up 12 times. It was worse than I ever could have imagine. Thank you so much for the boot vase, I love it and it is sitting on my table with flowers in it. My dh even said it is cute. The candy was also a big hit with me and it is gone.
roll.png
I also love the chicken that lays an bubble gum egg as it walks, cute, cute, cute. THANK YOU!!!

My package is going out today, I sincerely hope. We have to go to the doctor as dehydration is a major issue with the littlest one. If not I promise it will go out tomorrow. I know the rules and I am so sorry that it may be a day late.

I think everyone here understands and would agree with me that things come up that are more important than getting your gift out on time!​

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I got mine from BareBottomFarms!!!!!!!! Awesome! I will post pics soon!!!!

Just as a teaser!!! I got 2 pair of fabulous earrings!!!, bouquet of flower suckers, happy easter dish towel, candle, peeps chap stick, spring socks, pez!!, and the prettiest ponytail holder ever!

Thanks, BAREBOTTOM!!!! I love EVERYTHING!!!!!

goldenlover
gaeamama
mamawolf544

You all have gifts on the way!!

Now the following people have bonus gifts from me for:

being one of the first five to sign up

texasgal
Ms.FuzzyButts
Chickens14
TwoChicks
The Warden

and these were the fastest 5 shippers:

Ms.FuzzyButts
Goldenlover
gaeamama
mamawolf544
Denasfarm

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Poor Ms. FuzzyButts ..

Got THREE gifts coming.
One for being the first to sign up
One for being the first to ship

.. and will probably be the LAST to get all three!! hehehehehe

I swear, I'm shipping this afternoon .. LOL

momma's chickens :

I received my gift yesterday from The Chicken Chick and it could not have came at a better time. My youngest who has many issues was having a med reaction and threw up 12 times. It was worse than I ever could have imagine. Thank you so much for the boot vase, I love it and it is sitting on my table with flowers in it. My dh even said it is cute. The candy was also a big hit with me and it is gone.
roll.png
I also love the chicken that lays an bubble gum egg as it walks, cute, cute, cute. THANK YOU!!!

My package is going out today, I sincerely hope. We have to go to the doctor as dehydration is a major issue with the littlest one. If not I promise it will go out tomorrow. I know the rules and I am so sorry that it may be a day late.

Oh I am so sorry you have a sick child.
hugs.gif
You should give him the bunny to cuddle. Tell him it has special feel better powers
wink.png
I am so glad you and DH liked the gifts. My DH bought me a chicken like that last Easter, I just love the silly thing.
lol.png

Thanks for the overwhelming support and kindness. My package will be in the mail tomorrow. Dd is much better.

We figured what happened is that the medicine we gave her to see if we could stop her seizures made her extremely ill. She takes meds for seizures morning and night but yesterday at school she had three seizures in the course of thirty minutes and they administer the meds that were prescribed for that with my permission but she obviously has developed a severe reaction to that med. It was extremely scary but God brought us through and we are stronger for it.
hugs.gif
to you all!

Oh That is awful, poor baby and a Bless yall's heart!
hugs.gif
What a scary thing to go thru. I am so glad she is feeling better.
I will send big prayers and hugs your direction.
Terri

Back
Top Bottom