Signups Closed- Easter/April Gift Swap

Quote:
I'm sorry! Hang in there, so far we have had 100% success with Bockbocks swaps, so I am sure yours will arrive asap! If not, I will send you something
smile.png
So keep us posted.

my usps dc # said it was delivered, but my partner has not posted yet, I am sorry if you didn't like it!

PS. I will have to drop for the next few months due to my surgery, I am broke for awhile! Thanks it has been great, and wonderful.

GPN

I will be posting a new thread this week for the May swap. It will be the May/Flowers gift swap. But FIRST, there are 4 people I haven't heard from for the April swap. Here are the recipients that have gifts that have not been sent yet: eastbaychicks, greenfamilyfarms and 92caddy

The fourth one I knew was going to be late so I made them my gifter so nobody else had to wait.

I'll find out what I can and let you know.

texasgal, if you need more eggs to hatch let me know. I have some silkie, polish and barnyard mixes going right now.

Quote:
I received from eastbaychicks so she's good

Sorry, I knew I would make it confusing. eastbay, greenfamily and 92caddy haven't had a gift shipped to them as far as I know.

Quote:
I'm sorry! Hang in there, so far we have had 100% success with Bockbocks swaps, so I am sure yours will arrive asap! If not, I will send you something
smile.png
So keep us posted.

yea, it has been 100%, so you will get something, but if not, i will follow chickenchick and send you something....

Quote:
I got mine at Dollar General.. But I have seen them at Family Dollar also.

th.gif
My dollar general didn't have them but I will keep looking..

barebottom, i bought the last three our GD had, if you can't find one, i will be happy to send you one of mine at NC...just for being a swap buddy and byc friend...

Quote:
Thanks Bockbock .. I've got someone sending me eggs already .. she was my swap partner also .. so she's really blessing me with some hatching eggs!

And, yes, this was at my new house .. way to start neighborly relations, huh??

I've not said anything to them, yet, however I never found two of the chickens so I suspect this dog took a couple home with him/her. I know who it was..

Quote:
Thanks Bockbock .. I've got someone sending me eggs already .. she was my swap partner also .. so she's really blessing me with some hatching eggs!

And, yes, this was at my new house .. way to start neighborly relations, huh??

I've not said anything to them, yet, however I never found two of the chickens so I suspect this dog took a couple home with him/her. I know who it was..

Oh no!

Back
Top Bottom