Silkie 4 months old bent neck? Help please!

Thanks for the advice,
However I could not cope with seeing beautiful Easter all mangled and horrible wondering what kind of pain he was in so I just quickly dislocated his neck to end his troubles. 😢
He was gorgeous and loved me giving him a pat on the head, he was calm nearly asleep while I softly patted him then a second later he was out. RIP.
Sorry, that's so sad. Easter was so beautiful! I just had a young pullet go through this. Her neck looked just like your silkie rooster's neck. I wish I could have seen this thread earlier, I might have been able to help, but I think you did the best thing for Easter. I gave my silkie pullet herbs every hour, slept by her, gave her lots of love, and nursed her back to health. She is completely better now.

Sorry, that's so sad. Easter was so beautiful! I just had a young pullet go through this. Her neck looked just like your silkie rooster's neck. I wish I could have seen this thread earlier, I might have been able to help, but I think you did the best thing for Easter. I gave my silkie pullet herbs every hour, slept by her, gave her lots of love, and nursed her back to health. She is completely better now.
That's great news your Silkie recovered, sounds like you gave her lots of tlc 🥰 It's so distressing to see your beloved fluffy with their body in an awkward position, legs going everywhere with neck twisted can't walk can't eat drink 😩 .. I'll remember him as he was before.. a cute little fluffy..
IMG_20210804_121406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom